POSITION: HUMAN RESOURCES ASSISTANT/RECEPTIONIST
DEPARTMENT: HUMAN RESOURCES
JOB DESCRIPTION: Reporting to the Assistant Director, Administrative Planning & Operations, the Human Resources Assistant/Receptionist serves as the first point of contact for all external phone and in-person inquiries to Lincoln Center. The position also provides administrative support to the Human Resources Department and other departments on an as-needed basis. Specific responsibilities include:
• Serve as first point of contact for visitors to the Lincoln Center staff. Greet and announce in-person visitors for the 7th and 9th floors and serve as a resource for general Lincoln Center phone inquiries.
• Assist the Human Resources department in the recruitment process including job postings, resume screening, contacting candidates, preparing follow-up correspondence, reference and background checks, data entry and special projects.
• Assist the Assistant Director in interfacing with general services, security, mailroom and other campus personnel to facilitate communication regarding administrative services matters and building operations.
• Assist the Executive and Legal Departments with preparing board packets, materials for meetings and special projects.
• Manage the 9th floor conference room and 146 W. 65th street conference room schedules.
• Coordinate incoming and outgoing Fed-Ex and messenger services for the 7th and 9th floors and manage the Lincoln Center employee Lost and Found.
• Other duties and special projects as needed.
• 2-3 years of receptionist and administrative support in a fast-paced, high-profile environment. Familiarity with and/or experience working in Human Resources preferred. Experience in a non-profit environment is a plus.
• Must be organized, detail-oriented and able to juggle multiple projects and priorities simultaneously.
• Professional phone demeanor and excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills.
• Must be diplomatic and able to communicate effectively with all levels of employees and management.
• Must be respectful of confidentiality.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
Please submit a resume and cover letter (with salary requirements and outlining your interest in Lincoln Center) to the [email protected] inbox. Submissions without cover letters will not be reviewed.
Please list: HR Assistant/Receptionist in the subject line.
Internal Candidates should contact a member of the Human Resources Department directly. Lincoln Center is an equal opportunity employer.