Position: Manager, Lincoln Center Corporate Fund
Department: Lincoln Center Corporate Fund
Reporting to the Managing Director and providing secondary support to additional LCCF staff, this position is responsible for:
• Act as primary point of contact for the Lincoln Center Business Council (LCBC), the Corporate Fund’s middle-market fundraising initiative;
• Coordinate 4 annual LCBC meetings (catering, agendas, expenses, prepare meeting materials/packets, schedule host/speakers, minutes)
• Work with LCBC Chairman, Vice Chairs, and members to recruit LCBC members. Conduct independent prospect research, prepare letters, follow up—specific goals will be assigned
• Manage and organize details for three annual LCBC events including:
- Coordinate Event Committee communication and fundraising efforts
- Track reservations and enter registration data
- Oversee solicitation lists and follow-up, letter templates, print and design materials
- Maintain event operating budgets
- Facilitate acknowledgement letters
- Coordinate mailings and database entry
• Complete grant applications for LCBC
• Assist in the full range of day-to-day operations, to include but not limited to, assembling meeting materials and mailing lists; schedule appointments, database upkeep; follow-up calls
• Manage the communication between the Corporate Fund, the participating Lincoln Center constituent organizations, the Lincoln Center Concierge Services Desk, and donor corporations on matters pertaining to donor benefits and special requests
- Act as point of contact and customer service representative via the Corporate Fund main line
- Implement, distribute, and track usage of special ticketing and discount benefit offers via mailings, e-blasts, and website postings.
- Supervise Concierge Services ticketing requests
- Guide and manage content update for LCCF website in conjunction with Digital Media team
- Schedule site visits at corporate member offices to promote benefits
- Support corporate site visits and tours to promote benefits as needed
• Act as liaison with Creative Services department for certain print and design projects such as donor listing ads
• In conjunction with the Managing Director of LCCF, oversee departmental interns (interviewing, training, and supervision of project allocation).
• 3-5 years of successful experience in sponsorship, marketing, public relations, events or related field.
• Event planning experience strongly preferred.
• 1-2 years in fundraising environment strongly preferred.
• Experience with Excel required; experience with Pledgemaker or alternate CRM highly valued.
• Must possess excellent financial and quantitative skills.
• Interest in the arts.
• Excellent writing skills and strong results orientation.
• Exceptional verbal, analytical and interpersonal skills are required, as are a strong sense of organization and attention to detail.
• Must possess a solid grounding in the principles of excellence in customer satisfaction.
• A bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
Please send a cover letter (including your salary requirements and interest in Lincoln Center) and resume to our [email protected] inbox. Submissions without cover letters will not be reviewed.
Please list: Manager, Lincoln Center Corporate Fund in the subject line.
Internal candidates should contact a member of the Human Resources Department directly.
Lincoln Center is an equal opportunity employer.